Social Media

Follow me on Tumblr' Follow me on Pinterest Follow me on Twitter Follow me on Instagram Subscribe to RSS

Sunday 13 January 2013

Beauty Wishlist


1. Real Techniques Brushes
These are used and raved about by most of my favourite Youtubers and bloggers. All that hype has literally left me craving a few of these brushes and considering I only have one decent brush (the Sigma F80, in case your wondering), I think it's safe to say I need some of these babies in my make-up bag.

2. Laura Mercier Silk Creme Foundation
I'm a complete newbie to Laura Mercier products but this foundation kept popping up over and over again when I was searching around for a full coverage foundation. As far as I'm aware this doesn't contain SPF either so hopefully this will banish the dreaded pasty face on photographs.

3. Vichy Thermal Spa Water Spray
Thermal water sprays are supposed to soothe any sensitive or inflamed areas of skin so I'm hoping this will be a little skin saviour for me as I tend to get a lot of redness on my cheeks.

4. La Roche-Posay Effaclar Duo
I cannot put into words how much I love this, I ran out of this quite a while ago and my skin just hasn't been the same since. It's funny how when you appreciate something so much more when you don't have it! I will definitely do a review of this once it has been repurchased as it is pretty amazing!

5.theBalm Bahama Mama Bronzer
This is a brand that I honestly know nothing about but I am so excited to try this out. The bronzer I have is okay but it has shimmer in it which I hate as I want a matte bronzer for contouring. I was having a browse on FeelUnique.com and this stood out to me, it's a matte bronzer which was obviously a must and the packaging is very cute.

6. Benefit They're Real Mascara
I first heard about this mascara from a relative who loves it and since then I've seen and heard about it pretty much everywhere. So many people love this mascara and whilst I love the effect it seems to have on other people's lashes, I'm still really on the fence about purchasing it as it is quite expensive for a mascara.

7. MAC Powder Blush Melba
The past few years I haven't really been into wearing blusher unless I was going on a night out but this is such a gorgeous colour that I have been wanting to try for so long that I couldn't not put it on my wish list.

8. MAC Lipstick Creme Cup
You may have seen my review on this lipstick quite a while back, well since then I think I got about 4 or 5 uses out of it then it went on the missing list :-( I was absolutely gutted as it's probably my favourite lipstick ever and I cannot wait to have it back.

9. Caudalie Beauty Elixir
Another much raved about product but again it's quite affordable so I'd love to try it out and see what all the fuss is about.

10. La Roche-Posay Effaclar Mat
I have never really got on with face moisturisers until I found Effaclar Duo so I'd be really interested to see how this performs.

11. Caudalie S.O.S. Thirst Quenching Serum
So it might be pretty apparent now that I'm quite a fan of French skincare products! I received a sample of this in a Glossybox ages ago and I absolutely loved it, I had terrible skin at the time and was in the midst or writing a review of it so rather than blab on I will give you a full lowdown on this soon.

12. Clarins Instant Light Natural Lip Perfector
My fave lip product from last year but I only have the apricot shade so I would love to get my hands on the nude shade. I've been getting back into wearing eyeshadow more and I do prefer a nude lip with strong eyeshadow looks so this would be perfect.

And that concludes my long and rather expensive (woops) beauty wishlist! I'd also love to try the MAC Full Coverage Foundation but I have no idea where I can get this as I'm sure it's a pro product and there are no pro stores near me...as far as I'm aware anyways?? If you have any suggestions for a good full coverage foundation please do leave your recommendations below as I am on the hunt for one and as always if you have any other comments please feel free to drop me a message in the box below.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...