Social Media

Follow me on Tumblr' Follow me on Pinterest Follow me on Twitter Follow me on Instagram Subscribe to RSS

Wednesday 30 January 2013

Rediscovering Some Long Lost Treasures...


So you may of heard of the phrase "shopping my stash" which is where you dig out any, unloved make-up in a bid to save yourself from spending all that hard earned money on more make-up, simples! I had a quick look through one of my, erm... many make-up storage places (really need to sort this out...) and found a few hidden treasures that I've loved in the past but don't regularly use these days.



 ELF Studio Blush
Candid Coral

This is such a wearable, rosey peach toned blusher. I've been enjoying getting back into make-up again and love incorporating this into a simple daytime look.


ELF Studio Blush
Pink Passion

I was pretty worried about how vibrant this would look when applied but it's actually very buildable and can look really subtle if you have a light hand applying it. I dab a swirl of this onto the apples of my cheeks with a small blusher brush and buff out with my ELF Studio Powder Brush.

 MAC Studio Fix Fluid
NC25

I think this is probably my favourite foundation, although, Double Wear is slowly creeping up the ranks. I've literally been using the absolute dregs of this because it is the closest match to my skin colour, it creates a flawless finish and is so, so easy to blend. It's not as long lasting as my Revlon and Estee Lauder foundations and it can break me out if I don't cleanse my face properly....so, it's not without its flaws but what foundation is?



  
Rimmel Colour Show Off Lipstick
020 Shake Up Pink  

With all the snowy weather goings on, I decided to go for a bright lip for a change. I don't think my camera reflects the brightness of this lipstick as it's actually more of a vivid pink shade. This is quite creamy textured when you apply it but leaves a semi-matte finish, it's highly pigmented and doesn't dry out my lips too much, I've noticed it has quite a strong smell to it which is unexpectedly nice...almost like a sweet, fruity smell. I'm always really impressed with Rimmel lip products; the lip glosses I've owned don't leave a sticky feeling, there's an array of beautiful colours to suit all skin tones and they're not expensive to own (collect), winning.


  FOTD
Face: MAC Studio Fix Fluid Foundation in NC25
Mac Studio Finish Concealer in NC20
Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Concealer in Medium
ELF High Definition Powder
 ELF Studio Blush in Pink Passion 

Eyes: HD Brows Eye & Brow Palette in Foxy
Maybelline the Colossal Volum Express in 100% Black
Maybelline Eye Studio Lasting Drama Gel Liner in Black 

Lips: Rimmel Show Off Colour Lipstick in 020 Shake Up Pink 


Have you been shopping your stash?
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...