Social Media

Follow me on Tumblr' Follow me on Pinterest Follow me on Twitter Follow me on Instagram Subscribe to RSS

Thursday 21 March 2013

The High Street Edition No.2: SheLikes.com


I'm back with the 2nd installment of my High Street Edition series and today I've been perusing the pages of Shelikes.com. There were so many pieces that I would happily of added to my basket but I did manage to whittle it down to this select little group of wonders. I am quite the midi dress fiend so it was inevitable that I was going to be yearning for more than one as they have an abundance of gorgeous designs. Tie-dye is so on-trend at the moment but if I'm honest, I thought the high street would reproduce somewhat tackier styles. Our good old high street hasn't let us down though and there are so many gorgeous, affordable tie-dye pieces out there at the moment that it would be stupid not to have some tie-dye in your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...