Social Media

Follow me on Tumblr' Follow me on Pinterest Follow me on Twitter Follow me on Instagram Subscribe to RSS

Sunday 2 June 2013

NOTD: Pastel Paws

Hey everyone, hope you've all had a lovely weekend and are enjoying the niceish weather? It's not exactly heatwave temperatures in Manchester where I live but even this teeniest amount of sun has put me in such a better mood! Meanwhile, I've been having a bit of a moment with the old Konad stamping kit which has led to the other half getting quite hacked off at me doing my nails every three days or so, can't see the problem myself...if I could, I would probably do my nails every day!

Honestly, I'm not a big fan of leopard print on the nails but I actually love pastel colours mixed with the leopard print. I think it looks really nice and girly, and not at all Bet Lynch-esque!


What nail art are you loving at the moment? I'm in need of some inspiration, I have hundreds of stamping designs to try but I'm already getting a bit bored at how long winded it can be to stamp my nails.

If you have anything you'd like to share nail art wise, go for it and post me a comment in the box below!

2 comments:

  1. I love nail art,and I love the pastel shades.The animal print is lovely,very subtle,looked like a sweet floral pattern at first.lovely blog by the way x

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...