Social Media

Follow me on Tumblr' Follow me on Pinterest Follow me on Twitter Follow me on Instagram Subscribe to RSS

Thursday 25 August 2011

Autumn High Street Picks

Over the years I've found that I much prefer Autumn Winter fashion over Summer clothing mainly because it's wayyy more interesting putting outfits together by layering up and I love the more muted, earthy colour pallette we've generally seen over the past few years. For the past few weeks now, I've slowly been resigning myself to the fact that it's not getting any warmer and September is only round the corner...so I compiled a little wish list of stuff that I shall hopefully own once my fashion fairy godmother sees it :-)



1. Long Flare Jumpsuit by Rare @ Topshop - £39.00 - I know 70s fashion is a big deal at the moment but I don't know how far I'm willing to go in terms of wearing bellbottoms and wide flares so I guess you could say this is my safe attempt at pulling off that trend! I think this jumpsuit would look lovely on a night out with a pair of chunky wedges or platforms.

2. Black Leather Jacket @ Miss Selfridge - £49.00 - I know I've been moaning about the cold but its not really cold enough for a coat yet hence why I need this jacket in my life!

3. Alexa Chunky Lace Up Leather Ankle Boot @ ASOS - £60.00 - I know these are probably not to everyones taste but for some reason I really like them?! As much as I love Doc Martins on other people, I don't think I would ever suit them so these are a good alternative.

4. Denim Skinny Jeans @ H&M - £29.99 - I'm never disappointed with jeans from H&M and I'm hoping I'll be able to get my big pregnant bottom into these once bubbas born :-)

5. Animal Print Gloves @ H&M - £12.99 - I do love a bit of animal print so I'm pretty sure these will find their way into my wardrobe at some point over the next month!

6. Tobacco Skinny Trousers @ River Island - £30.00 - There's a few pairs of coloured jeans that I've got my eye on from River Island but the colour of these means there versatile enough to wear all year round.
7. Buckle Platform Sandals @ River Island - £59.99 - I think I was experiencing a bit of shoe buckle fever when I was browsing the net, hence why these beauts are on here!

8. Suede Boots @ H&M - £39.99 - Buckle fetish again :-) So I couldn't wait much longer to get these so imagine my surprise when I was about to pay online and it said they had been reduced to £29.99 = mega happy me! I'm not quite sure why they were reduced though as the website still lists them at full price?

9. Bow Tie Trousers @ H&M - £34.99 - I love the draping and detail on the waistband of these, I think they'd look great with a loose jersey top and some gladiator sandals.

10. Aztec Print Cardigan @ Miss Selfridge - £45.00 - I love love love oversized cardigans and jumpers, there just so snuggly and warm, they look great with a belt around the waist but I especially love the aztec print on this, it's on trend and will see you through to winter in style.

What's on your wish list for Autumn/Winter?

'

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...