Social Media

Follow me on Tumblr' Follow me on Pinterest Follow me on Twitter Follow me on Instagram Subscribe to RSS

Monday 4 February 2013

My Favourite Perfume


Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Eau De Parfum
Available from: The Perfume Shop for £47.50 

I was dying to add to my perfume collection because if I'm honest, I've had owned some of my perfumes for that long that they were starting to smell off, lovely. Anyways, my lovely Pops bought me this little beaut that I'd been desperate to get my hands on forever and I wasn't disappointed. Personally, I think it may be a little overpowering for some people and I can see why it might divide opinion. I happen to absolutely love it though and it is without a doubt, my favourite fragrance, period.

It is extremely flowery so if your not keen on that, this probably won't float your boat. It also has a really sweet smell to it but not in the sickly, sweet sense which I adore. I can't really think of anymore raving quotes to describe how good it smells I'd just suggest you take a whiff if your passing a perfume counter.

My only hang up with it is the price...obviously. I have the smallest bottle which is 30ml and the cheapest I've found it thus far was around the £45 (GBP) mark. Call me old fashioned but I remember the days when you could get a nice bottle of perfume for between £20-25! I'm perfectly aware that this is supposed to be a luxurious product and all the rest but I'm just sad my purse can't stretch to a full size bottle, therefore I tend to just wear this for special occasions or days where I just wanna perk myself up a bit.

So it's safe to say I clearly love this although it hasn't stopped me drawing up a rather lengthy perfume wishlist #extremelywishfulthinking. If you have any fragrance recommendations please do pop your suggestions below ;-) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...