Social Media

Follow me on Tumblr' Follow me on Pinterest Follow me on Twitter Follow me on Instagram Subscribe to RSS

Friday 29 July 2011

Maybelline Mascara Crush

So I thought I would enlighten you with a short and sweet review about my latest Maybelline mascara :-) My HG mascara for the past year or so was the Maybelline Falsies mascara...I must of repurchased dozens of time and literally thought it couldn't get any better until I tried out this...

Maybelline The Colossal Volum' Express in Absolute Black


Yep I know it's been out for ages now but I honestly was slightly scared of the huge brush and the consequences of me rushing in the morning and ending up with it all over my eyelids! So as you can see below it is quite a large wand but once I'd used it a couple of times, I had no issues with it...I'm sure no one else would either, its just I'd literally gotten so used to my Falsies wand that my hand must of become so accustomed to the shape of it that it couldn't quite get used to holding another mascara wand so quick haha.

 

Anyways here's my naked eyes!!

Scary eh...my eyelashes are practically non existent without mascara as you can see :-(

And here they are with Maybelline's Colossal Volum' Express mascara applied :-)


Big difference I'd say? If I'm honest I don't think the photo does the real life results full justice hence why I cannot rave about this mascara enough. Just to note I haven't curled my eyelashes at any stage, I'm way too lazy to bother!


The best bit was that I paid less than £5 for and it normally retails at around £7...how you may ask? Well I actually purchased it from an eBay seller who was selling lots of other well known branded cosmetics at discounted prices, the mascara I purchased is a limited edition shade as well so I think that may explain why it was so cheap.


Let me know your thoughts on this mascara, whether you love or hate it!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...