Social Media

Follow me on Tumblr' Follow me on Pinterest Follow me on Twitter Follow me on Instagram Subscribe to RSS

Thursday 21 July 2011

Small Drugstore Haul

Hello world! Firstly apologies for my lack of blogging, I've been mad busy this month as I've just recently graduated and I'm now nearly 8 months pregnant so I've been finding it a bit difficult to find the time and energy to blog :-(

Left-right: Dove Go Fresh Nourishing Body Wash Pomegranate & Lemon Verbena Scent, Boots Tea Tree and Witch Hazel Shine Control Moisturiser, Aussie Take The Heat Leave-In Spray, Sleek Oh So Special Eye Palette, Revlon Colorstay Foundation for Combination/Oily Skin in Sand Beige, Natural Collection Corrector Stick and Revlon Super Lustrous Lipgloss in Peach Petal.
Anyways...Just thought I'd share a small haul of skincare and make-up products that I recently purchased from various drugstores around my local town centre. Rather than doing a post to review each item I will give you a collective review on the body and skincare products I purchased and I will review the make-up products in forthcoming posts.

Having settled on the nectarine scented Dove Go Fresh bodywash a few weeks ago and finding that I loved it, I was pretty desperate to find somewhere that hadn't sold out of the pomegranate scent, basically because it was the one I had wanted to buy originally and it's pink :-) yep really sad I know! Anyways I spotted this hidden at the back of Bodycare and swiftly purchased. I'm pleased to say I can completely justify my lusting for this product, it smells gorgeous, the creamy texture is lovely and it lathers up really well with my shower puff. 


As for the moisturiser, I haven't used this quite enough to give you a great review of it and considering the amount of shine control or spot related moisturisers I've tried and own, I'm considering doing some sort of review post specifically on these sort of products.


I absolutely love Aussie products, I very very rarely opt for other shampoo and conditioning products however there's not much I can say about this heat protector spray except for that it smells gorgeous as is usually the case with any Aussie products! I'm not sure it helped protect my hair too much from the heat of my straighteners though if I'm totally honest...but please bare in mind I do have very curly, dry hair so what doesn't work for me may be great for your hair type!

If you would like me to review anything specific, please feel free to let me know and of course any comments are welcome :-)



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...