Social Media

Follow me on Tumblr' Follow me on Pinterest Follow me on Twitter Follow me on Instagram Subscribe to RSS

Thursday 17 November 2011

Konad Nail Art Stamping


Over the past few months I'd noticed more and more nail art designs using something called Konad...Intrigued, I decided to do some Googling and Youtubing and found out that in a nutshell it was almost like a cheats way of creating amazing nail art designs. Upon this discovery I decided to purchase a small Konad starter kit and a few image plates. 

And this is what I came up with on my first attempt and if I do say so myself, I was fairly impressed! Admitedly, it took a bit of trial and error to get the consistency of the polish on the stamp right but once I'd got the hang of that it was really quite easy.



This is the image plate I used and the design I used is framed with the pink dots.




I think these are actually quite Christmassy looking although that wasn't really my intentions I just loved the design and wanted to use a dark base colour that would make the white stamping polish stand out.



Sorry about the quality of the pictures, in hindsight I should of just waited till it was daylight to take photos :-\


What I Used and Where I Bought From:

Base Coat Colour: OPI You Don't Know Jacques about £9.99 from Sally Hair & Beauty (Pretty sure you could get this off somewhere like eBay or Amazon for cheaper though)

Konad Starter Kit and Image Plate M71 from http://ocnailart.com/
If your just starting up with Konad, I'd highly recommend purchasing from this website. The delivery is super fast considering it's from the US and the prices are relatively low in comparison to other Konad sellers and...they also add a little smiley face & note to your billing invoice which I liked, you may think I'm a bit sad for being excited over this I know but I think it just adds a nice little personal touch :-)


I can't wait to really go mad with my little kit and show you what I come up with! Have you tried Konad stamping and what are your fave image plates? I can't wait to sneak a few onto my Christmas wish list!!


2 comments:

  1. These are amazing and I can literally feel Xmas atmosphere when I look at them! :) X

    mademoiselle-lala.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi the link for where I purchased my kit from is near the bottom of the post, hope this helps.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...