Social Media

Follow me on Tumblr' Follow me on Pinterest Follow me on Twitter Follow me on Instagram Subscribe to RSS

Friday 25 November 2011

Sigma Black Friday: Free Shipping Worldwide!!


Hey people, hope your all good!!


I received an e-mail from Sigma today informing me that today is their annual Black Friday event which means free shipping worldwide!! This might not seem like a big deal to a lot of people but for those of us that don't live in America, shipping costs can be really off putting when you want to buy something from Sigma so this is obviously a great opportunity to purchase some goodies without the HUUUUUGE shipping costs. Needless to say, I've took advantage and bought myself a little something!


So how do I get free shipping I hear you ask?! Once your at the checkout use discount code "BF2011" and shipping costs magically disappear :-) The Black Friday offer is only on until 5pm today however so if you've seen something you wanted then I'd act fast! There's some lovely gift ideas and offers on also which is especially good if your a last minute Christmas shopper like myself.



Anyways, I hope the discount code comes in handy for you :-)

Lots of Love






No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...