Social Media

Follow me on Tumblr' Follow me on Pinterest Follow me on Twitter Follow me on Instagram Subscribe to RSS

Friday 23 September 2011

Models Own Haul

Hey guys, if you read my blog already you may remember me posting a nail of the day a few weeks ago featuring Models Own Beth's Blue which I bought along with four other polishes when the 50% off sale was on a few weeks ago. I finally received my 2 faulty replacements yesterday so I thought I'd share what I picked up with you.

Left-Right: Beth's Blue, Pink Fizz, Champagne, Smash-Up Black and Grace Green.
L-R: Beth's Blue, Pink Fizz, Champagne, Smash-Up Black with Champagne Base and Grace Green. Two coats applied.
Polishes and swatches in natural daylight.
Polishes and swatches with flash.
 Overall, I was really pleased with what I chose as I was kind of missing an element of each colour in my collection. I didn't have a blue I really liked, no glitter, gold or green and no crackle...I know I'm really, stupidly late on the bandwagon with that last one but I'd never really been that won over by the whole crackle craze.

I personally love Models Own nail polishes because the formulas are really pigmented and generally smooth to apply. What do you think of their nail polishes and did you pick anything up when they had the 50% promo on?


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...