Social Media

Follow me on Tumblr' Follow me on Pinterest Follow me on Twitter Follow me on Instagram Subscribe to RSS

Thursday 15 September 2011

NOTD: Muted Polka Dots

Just thought I'd share another little quick and easy nail art design I'm currently rockin...so easy that I was able to do the right hand fairly quickly with my unloved left hand and no mistakes!


I know the dots aren't exactly uniform but I didn't want them to be if I'm honest, I'm more of a go with the flow kinda girl. I used a really old but surprisingly good, Collection 2000 nail polish in black and one of my fave nail polishes ever, Models Own Nude Beige.


This is pretty much all I used minus clear base and top coats, the dotting tool came in a pack of 5 from an eBay seller in China and they cost me about £2.50...you could just use the end of a hair pin but for that price I thought I may as well buy specific nail tools and you can obviously create many more designs other than simple polka dots (plus I tend to lose hair pins all the time so I don't fancy wasting them on my nails!).


 Hope you've enjoyed this post anyways, have a great week :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...