Social Media

Follow me on Tumblr' Follow me on Pinterest Follow me on Twitter Follow me on Instagram Subscribe to RSS

Friday 2 September 2011

NOTD: Models Own Beth's Blue


I'm a big fan of Models Own nail polishes so I was obviously quite excited when I finally received my order from the 50% sale they held a few days ago, unfortunately two of the polishes I ordered will be going back...one of the bottles had cracked and broke and this one I'm wearing is basically faulty. So now I'm guess your thinking why is this nail of the day if it's faulty weirdo?! Basically I think I got a dodgy bottle as the formula was really gloopy and applied horrible but on the other hand I absolutely LOVE this colour, I think I've finally found a blue polish that suits me!! I'd say it is more of a purpley blue tone which is probably why its not as unflattering as other blues I've tried.

Was anyone else tempted by the 50% sale and if so let me know what gems you bought! As always I appreciate any comments so feel free to drop me a comment :-)




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...