Social Media

Follow me on Tumblr' Follow me on Pinterest Follow me on Twitter Follow me on Instagram Subscribe to RSS

Friday 17 February 2012

Another Online Moodboard Addiction

So sorry, for not posting so much this month...I'm kind of in the process of finally moving out which I'm sooooooo excited about! I posted a few weeks back about one of my current obsessions which was Polyvore and I always had in mind that I would eventually post about my other current, favourite thing to do which is pinning!! 

Source.
 I'm signed up to two pinning websites, the first I joined was Pinspire and then I also joined Pinterest, which you have to be invited to as far as I'm aware. If I had to choose I'd say I slightly prefer Pinterest for quality of images although there's not really a huge difference between either. Pinning is pretty similar to Polyvore in the sense that you create moodboards with images and also videos that inspire you however pinning is a lot more convenient as you can pin as you browse the internet. Say if your browsing for clothes online and you spot something you like you simply use a handy little toolbar button to pin the image to one of your boards. Here's some screenshots of a few of the boards I've created on Pinterest:

 I have to say, I love the images other people post so I tend to repin a lot more than uploading my own images, this is a habit I really wish I could get out of but there's soo many great images it's hard not to repin all the time!

 Pinning is really easy and I would recommend it to anyone who enjoys collecting images or who wants to collate inspirations onto boards. The link to my Pinterest boards is in the side bar or here and the link to my Pinspire boards is here. Are you signed up to any pinboard websites, if so what do you think of them, are you as addicted as I am!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...