Social Media

Follow me on Tumblr' Follow me on Pinterest Follow me on Twitter Follow me on Instagram Subscribe to RSS

Friday 17 February 2012

My New Favourite Hobby!

Elyse has been in a wayyyyy better routine lately which has consequently left me with a lot more time in the evening to do things other than cleaning, tidying and cooking! I am a bit of an online shopping addict which led to me discovering Etsy which is a pretty amazing website where people basically sell things they've made or customised. I've always been a bit arty farty at heart and after seeing the plethora of gorgeous, knitted baby stuff on Etsy I thought I'd have a bash at crocheting some headbands for baby girl.

I think I've crocheted about 5 headbands up to now but these were the first two I finished for her and I must say, even though they're not perfect I was quite impressed with myself! It's safe to say I've become a bit obsessed with crocheting and I actually find it a lot easier than knitting which I tried and kinda failed at when I was pregnant.

I think knitting's considered to be slightly more "cool" these days and not so much associated with grannies so I'd love to try and knit a snood for myself but not sure I'd be up to the challenge just yet! I personally love handmade, baby clothes and accessories but what do you think of handmade creations?




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...