Social Media

Follow me on Tumblr' Follow me on Pinterest Follow me on Twitter Follow me on Instagram Subscribe to RSS

Sunday 15 January 2012

My Perfume Collection

I'm sure you've seen a few perfume collection posts knocking about the beauty blogging community and I personally enjoy seeing what perfumes other people recommend as I love adding to my little collection and if I'm honest, I love getting ready and looking at all the pretty bottles on top of my drawers...sad I know!


So this is my collection of perfumes minus any mini bottles and samples that I also have. Admittedly, I haven't bought a single one of the perfumes here (lucky me) so there are some here that I barely use and actually a few more that I'd love to add to my collection. I'm gonna run through each one below starting on the left.

Very Hollywood by Michael Kors
I asked for this for my 21st birthday a few years ago, simply because I loved how gorgeous the bottle was but after having a sniff of it, I'm afraid to say I wasn't so keen on it! I can't really put my finger on why I'm not keen on it it as It's quite a floral scent which is what I'm normally attracted to, I think maybe it's a little too strong for my taste and I just wouldn't want to wear this everyday.
Ralph Lauren Notorious
My lovely boyfriend bought me this a few years ago and I loved it that much I actually managed to finish the bottle, something that very rarely happens! It smells very musky and vanillary which I love, I tend to wear this at night though say if I'm going out clubbing or something.
Calvin Klein Eternity
I've had this for absolutely donkeys now but I kinda use it as a room spray instead of a perfume! It's fruity and floral but again not something I'd want to wear everyday.

Calvin Klein In2U
I recently posted about this in my Christmas Haul and as I've said before it's a nice, fresh, fruity scent which I'll enjoy wearing during the spring/summer months.
Hugo Boss Orange
I've raved about this before so I'm sure if you read my blog you'll already by aware of how much I love this! When I first seen the adverts for it I ignorantly thought it would smell really citrusy but it's actually quite floral with hints of orange and vanilla. I'd definitely recommend you all to have a sniff of this!
Kenzo Flower Summer Edition
Kenzo Flower was something I used to absolutely kill out when I was in my teens until someone stole my bottle of it when I went to some crappy teenage rave! This is extremely floral as you can imagine and very sweet smelling. It's a lovely feminine scent though although maybe not to everyone's tastes.

Paco Rabanne Lady Million
Another perfume that I've been using lots recently, I wasn't really keen on this at first but it's definitely grown on me. Even though it smells quite fruity I think it's more of a night perfume as it has can be quite overpowering and it has a very sweet smell to it. I adore the bottle though!
DKNY Be Delicious Fresh Blossom
I'd been wearing DKNY Red Delicious for years when by chance my pops bought me a twin set of Fresh Blossom and the original Be Delicious when he was on holiday. I'm so happy he did because they are two lovely fragrances. Fresh blossom is very fresh, subtle and floral and something that gets thrown in my bag pretty regularly.
DKNY Be Delicious
Whilst Fresh Blossom is quite floral this is a lot fruitier which I think is what the whole Be Delicious line is all about. It literally smells of apples but in a nice way? I can't really explain it but I would definitely recommend you to have a sniff of this and also Red Delicious which I religiously used to go through bottles of.
Nina by Nina Ricci
 I'm sure I can smell toffee apple in this! This is a nice, young fragrance i.e. not something I'd really wear anymore. I have got a lot of use out of this but I literally never wear it anymore, definitely something for a younger lady or older girl.
As always I'd love to hear your recommendations! Are there any perfumes in my collection that you also like?


4 comments:

  1. I really like your perfume collection and photography skills a very well polished:)

    xoxo-Laila

    http://townhousepalette.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice collection :)
    I love Nina by Nina Ricci, it is one of my favourites!

    xXx

    http://www.abigail-marys.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanku girlies

    @Abigail - Your perfume collection is immense! There's definately a few of yours I'd love to own and thanks for following me :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. No problem :) I enjoyed reading your blog.
    I wish I still owned Lady Million! I may have to repurchase it :)

    xXx

    http://www.abigail-marys.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...