Social Media

Follow me on Tumblr' Follow me on Pinterest Follow me on Twitter Follow me on Instagram Subscribe to RSS

Thursday 26 January 2012

The Body Shop Seaweed Ionic Clay Mask

Hey everyone, hope your all having a good week? Just thought I'd do a quick review of The Body Shop Ionic Clay Mask which I briefly mentioned in my 2011 Favourites.
I bought this mask after I'd tried out the Dermalogica Sebum Clearing Masque that contains Kaolin and Bentonite Clay as I basically wanted to try a cheaper alternative and I'm a big fan of The Body Shop's products already.
Mask when applied.
Mask when dry.
The Body Shop claim that the mask draws out impurities, clarifies and refreshes the skin and I can certainly agree with their claims! In a nutshell, this is a fab mask if you have really oily skin as it pretty much sucks out all the dirt and oil. You do experience a tightening of the skin (see the cracks in my skin above?) when the mask starts to dry which I know is not everyone's cup of tea but I rather like this as it gives me the impression that the mask is doing it's job well.

The mask is available for £12.00 from www.thebodyshop.co.uk

BUT...I actually purchased mine from an eBay seller for around half the price so I would definitely recommend having a look on there if you want to save yourself some money, obviously make sure it's not used!

What other masks would you recommend for oily skin? Have you tried any of the other products from the Body Shop's Seaweed range...I really wanna try the mattifying day cream!





No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...