Social Media

Follow me on Tumblr' Follow me on Pinterest Follow me on Twitter Follow me on Instagram Subscribe to RSS

Thursday 12 January 2012

NOTD: Peachy Floral

If you read my blog you may have noticed over the past few days, my layout has been going through a bit of an identity crisis but finally I have a new blog design and I'm pretty happy with it...for the time being ;-) So, to commemorate I thought I'd do not one but two NOTD's in honour of my girly new layout!

Photo taken in natural daylight, apologies for the lack of focus!
 First of all, sorry for the mess around my cuticles and pinky finger. I was rushing slightly as I'd just found my camera and sunset was rapidly approaching. Any bloggers reading this will understand how much of a nuisance it is having to make sure you take photos before daylight has started to fade :-\

Taken with flash.
Taken with flash.
 So as you can see, I've kept my first NOTD quite simple. For the flower detail on the ring finger I used a floral nail sticker that I received as a free gift with a China Glaze nail polish I purchased off eBay. For the base colour I've used Barry M nail polish in Peach Melba which I previously swatched here and featured in my favourites for 2011.

Taken in natural daylight.

Taken with flash.
 As you can see, I went a bit crazier with this hand! For this design I used my old but always reliable Collection 2000 nail polish in Ebony to stamp on a design taken from one of the fauxnaud monster bundle plates I posted about a few months back.

Top L-R: Maybelline Salon Manicure Base Coat, Barry M Nail Polish in Peach Melba, Collection 2000 Nail Polish in Ebony and Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat. Bottom L-R: Nail Art Stickers and Monster Bundle Plate (Design used is on the left of the plate).
 Hope you enjoyed this post, if you've any questions at all or just want a chatter please drop me a comment in the box below :-)



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...