Social Media

Follow me on Tumblr' Follow me on Pinterest Follow me on Twitter Follow me on Instagram Subscribe to RSS

Thursday 16 June 2011

Barry M Nail Collection & Latest Haul

 

I'm a big fan of Barry M's nail polish range simply because there cheap, the formula is generally good and there's a great selection of colours, although I tend to stick to the same sort of colours as you can see. So after hearing a few beauty bloggers raving about the latest shade peach melba, I immediately popped into my nearest boots only to discover that they didn't even stock it! In the end, I resorted to buying direct from Barry M and was also tempted into purchasing two other pastel shades.


Baby Pink
This is a gorgeous candy toned pastel pink, the photo actually makes it seem less vibrant than it was though. I would say it's a slightly paler, more subtle version of the Models Own shade Pastel Pink which is exactly what I was looking for so I love this.



Blue Moon
I bought this shade as I have been desperately trying to find a pale blue or mint coloured nail polish that would suit my skin tone but unfortunately, I don't think I've succeeded! I'm sure this colour would appeal to paler or darker skin toned ladies but me and blue toned polishes maybe just aren't meant to be...



Peach Melba
I am in love with this shade and I think it would suit lots of different skin tones. The consistency isn't great, it goes on quite streaky at first but after applying two coats this wasn't even an issue.  Even my boyfriend who hates any sort of nail decoration (well just vanity in general) complimented the colour against my skin tone :)


Let me know your thoughts and whether you would like me to do any more swatches. 

Products available from: www.barrym.com



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...