Social Media

Follow me on Tumblr' Follow me on Pinterest Follow me on Twitter Follow me on Instagram Subscribe to RSS

Monday 20 June 2011

Skincare Product of The Month: St Ives. Blemish & Blackhead Control Facial Scrub


 I cannot stress how much I am in love with this product at the moment!! I cannot stop touching my skin after using it and I honestly was not a big fan of the St Ives. scrubs having tried the original body one years ago and feeling that it didn't do a whole lot in terms of cleansing my skin. I've been using this every other day of the week as my skin is in really bad shape at the moment and it feels like its literally taken layers of dead skin (gross I know!) away every time I use it.


This is typically how much I'd need to use on my whole face and as you can see from the photo below, this amount goes a long way...obviously the back of my hand is a lot smaller than my face but I actually ended up having to wipe a lot of the product off my finger after rubbing it in.

 


As you can see the scrub is packed with lots of grainy shell like particles which I suppose some people e.g. sensitive skin types may not like but I personally feel like the grainier better. With other facial scrubs I've used in the past such as Garnier, I haven't felt much difference in the texture of my skin whereas with this I could immediately feel a difference plus my skin felt lovely and clean. 

For under £5 at Boots this is well worth a try and without doubt my must-have product of the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...