Social Media

Follow me on Tumblr' Follow me on Pinterest Follow me on Twitter Follow me on Instagram Subscribe to RSS

Tuesday 7 June 2011

Blemish Prone Beauties


I have had very oily acne-prone skin since being in high school which has ultimately led to me having tried and tested tons of products targeted at blemish prone skin. Becoming pregnant has unfortunately meant my skin has gone back to how it was when I was a teen so expect a ton of reviews on regimes and products I have been testing!!



I've used the Body Shop's tea tree range ever since I started to get spots in my teens and I would definitely recommend the range to anyone suffering from oily or blemish prone skin who doesn't want to splash out on expensive products. I have at some point tried nearly every product from the range and the only thing I wouldn't purchase again is the concealer, purely because it didn't give me the full coverage I wanted on my previous scars and emerging blemishes. 




I'm not made of money myself so I wouldn't expect anyone to go out and buy the whole range but if you have never tried these products I would recommend trying the facial wash, toner, day lotion and night lotion. When used together as a daily skincare regime these products do wonders for my skin in terms of mattifying my complexion, reducing pore size and generally smoothing out the texture of my skin.
 

Finally, a separate ramble about the tea tree face mask...I've used it since I was a teen and it is my holy grail product for skin disasters! It makes my skin feel thoroughly cleansed and refreshed but I'd say the main benefit I experienced from using is how much it reduces redness in my skin especially where I have scarring and spots. It also lasts forever because of the consistency so I'd definitely say this is a must-have product. 

As I've stated I do have a very acne prone, oily skin type so what I've experienced will not necessarily be the same as someone with a normal or combination skin type. Would love it if you let me know what you think of the range or any alternative skincare products for problematic skin sufferers!



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...