Social Media

Follow me on Tumblr' Follow me on Pinterest Follow me on Twitter Follow me on Instagram Subscribe to RSS

Wednesday 22 June 2011

Style Envy: Kim Kardashian


So I guess opinion is pretty divided on this lady but I personally love her! Not so much because of her career and why she's in the public eye but her inability to put a foot wrong stylewise. I am aware she probably has an entourage of fabulous people to ensure that she looks picture perfect always as I literally cannot think of a time when I have seen her with a hair out of place... she just seems to look amazing all the time. If I could own just a fraction of her entire wardrobe I would be beyond ecstatic! Let me know who's style you personally admire whether it be your someone personal to you or someone famous.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...