Social Media

Follow me on Tumblr' Follow me on Pinterest Follow me on Twitter Follow me on Instagram Subscribe to RSS

Friday 17 June 2011

Yummy Mummy June Essentials



Just thought I would give you a peek into the essential items I've been carrying around this month. Bearing in mind I'm now borderline heavily pregnant and where I live the weather is pretty unpredictable, I've pretty much had to slog around an entire drawers worth of stuff to ensure I basically don't smell or look like death by the end of the day! What products can you not live without at the moment?



2 comments:

  1. ooooh I love bio oil! i use it every night, and it leaves my skin feeling amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing isn't it especially considering that using a little goes a long way, I also love the smell for some reason!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...