Social Media

Follow me on Tumblr' Follow me on Pinterest Follow me on Twitter Follow me on Instagram Subscribe to RSS

Monday 12 December 2011

All I Want For Christmas Is...

 ...Wishful thinking I know, one can hope though!

1. Clarisonic Mia Cleansing System Pretty obvious why I might be wanting this much raved about face brush!

2. Michael Kors Gold Plated Watch I'm not a massive watch wearer, simply because I tend to wear gold jewellery more than anything and the only decent watch I have is silver so this would get plenty of wear but...

3. Michael Kors Gold Plated Bezel Chronograph Watch I'm so torn between the gold watch and this one (not that I'm going to be lucky enough to receive either), I've seen quite a lot of girls wearing the gold one so it would be nice to go for something different but can't help thinking I would be more likely to get more wear out of the gold, which one do you prefer?

4. Yankee Candle I'm obsessed with stinking my room out with lovely candles at the moment so this would be a nice festive addition to my small but growing collection.

5. Marc Jacobs Lola Perfume I have to admit, I have no idea what this even smells like! I'm a bit weird when it comes to perfume in the sense that I tend to be attracted by the bottle design first and foremost rather than the actual smell but this would fit in perfectly amongst all my other pretty bottles :-)

6. Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish I'm completely jumping on the bandwagon with this one as I've heard sooooooooooo many rave reviews about it but I can't quite justify spending anymore money on skincare for myself when I haven't finished anything I've bought over the past year!

7. Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation I've been eyeing this up for a while now after testing out a bit of my Mums and loving it, hers is completely the wrong shade for me however although I'm pretty sure I will be close to the shade 2W1 Sand (I'm NC25 in MAC Studio Fix) I think I'm gonna have to pay a little visit to Debenhams to get colour matched.


What's on your Crimbo wish lists?

2 comments:

  1. Well lovely did you get anything off your wish list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep certainly did :-) I'm a lucky girl, bought a few things myself b4 Crimbo aswell because I couldn't wait, gonna do a post on what I got soon x

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...