Social Media

Follow me on Tumblr' Follow me on Pinterest Follow me on Twitter Follow me on Instagram Subscribe to RSS

Thursday 29 December 2011

Christmas Goodies

Hey everyone, hope you've all had a lovely Christmas!! I love giving out presents at Christmas but this year I received so much great stuff that I just had to share my loot with you. I know many people hate haul posts/videos but as it's Christmas I thought I'd make an exception and I'm pretty sure theres also some people who love having a nosy at other peoples stuff...I know I do now & again :-)

I'm such a lucky girl and was soooo unbelievably happy with every present I received. My lovely boyfriend bought me the Clarisonic Mia which was the one thing I wanted more than anything but never thought I would get because it's stupidly expensive. Below, I've pictured all my lovely gifts and rather than blabbing on about each one I've just mentioned a few little tit bits about each thing. I also received a few pyjama sets & lingerie which are always nice to receive as you can never have enough really. Here's an overview of what I received anyways...

From left - right: 
Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish Starter Kit 
 First impressions are that this cleanses the skin thoroughly and my skin felt nice and squeaky and polished after using.
 Clarisonic Cleanser
 I have to admit I've not even opened this yet as I've been trying to use up my Clinique Anti-Blemish Solutions soap.

Clarisonic Mia Sonic Skin Cleansing System
I'm definately, definately going to be reviewing this sometime later in the year with photo results and all that shebang.

 Hugo Boss Orange Gift Set
This gift set included the Hugo Boss Orange Perfume, Body Lotion, Shower Gel, Mirror Compact and Make-up Brushes. This was never a perfume I'd immediately thought of trying but when someone bought me it in a gift set last year, I instantly fell in love! It's one of my favourite perfumes ever so I was very, very happy indeed to receive this. The brushes included are also surprisingly soft and will come in handy for nights out when bag space is pretty limited!
 
CK IN2U Perfume 
I love receiving perfume and this is a lovely fresh scent that I'll probably be wearing a lot over the spring/summer months.
N-Spa Hot Butter Fudge Body Polish 
This was one item I nearly ended up buying so many times in Asda and I cannot stress how tempted I was to eat this when I was in the bath earlier.

Avon Nail Enamel in Sequined Turquoise
As I have quite a lack of glitter polishes in my life this was a nice little addition in a colour I wouldn't of normally picked.

Aromatic Butterscotch Shortbread Candle 
 Another welcome addition to my growing candle collection! I haven't burnt this yet but it smelt gorgeous when I first opened the jar for a sniff.

Yankee Candle in Blueberry Muffin 
Okay, admittedly...I bought this for myself...before Christmas Day but I'm so glad I did as it smells bee-ay-uuuu-tiful and what's even better that it was only £10 in TKMaxx...winning :-)
Style & Co.Watch
I'm not a big watch wearer but strangely included two watches on my wishlist??? lol... Anyways, mummy dearest bought me this but I'll definitely be getting some wear out of it,once I have a couple links removed so it doesn't slide up & down my childlike wrists :-\

So was there anything you've been pining for that you were lucky enough to receive at Christmas?


3 comments:

  1. Glad you got some of the things of your wish list! I got pretty much all of mine. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am dying for a clarosonic it's just a shame they are so expensive :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know they are ridiculously expensive but hopefully worth it in the long run?!? I hope so anyways otherwise I'll be gettin a load of earache off the boyf for droning on about it for the past year! If you are planning on saving up for one...keep an eye out for them being sold on buyapowa.com they were being sold for £80 just a few days ago.

    xx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...