Social Media

Follow me on Tumblr' Follow me on Pinterest Follow me on Twitter Follow me on Instagram Subscribe to RSS

Friday 16 December 2011

Oh Christmas Tag, Oh Christmas Tag

I've never actually done a tag post so when I saw this on the amazing Fee's (Make-Up Savvy) blog, I thought it must be a worthwhile tag post! Feel free to copy & paste this to your own blogs...

1.What is Your Favourite Holiday Movie? 
 I'm not a huge fan of watching films but watching Christmas movies is one thing I love to do with the family at Christmas. Theres so many I love but I'd have to plump for Elf and Nightmare Before Christmas which I used to watch religiously on tape (remember those?) at Christmas.



  2. Whats Your Favourite Christmas Color? 
I'm not sure Gold can be classed as a colour but if it was this would without doubt be my fave Christmassy colour, have to agree with Fee that if glitter was a colour that would also be my favourite!

  3. Do You Like To Stay in Your PJs Or Dress Up For Christmas?
Gotta rock a onesie for unwrapping pressies but when the rest of the family comes round I love to spruce myself up a bit & play with any beauty products or hair tools I've been given as presents :-)

  4. If You Could Only Buy One Person a Present This Year Who Would It Be?
Most probably my sister-in-law, she's done so much for me & my boyfriend over the past few years and I've literally never met anyone as generous as she is. To say my princess is spoilt by her is an understatement...so lucky to have such a thoughtful auntie!
 
  5. Do You Open Your Present Christmas Eve Or Christmas Morning?
It's safe to say I'm aware that Santa doesn't exist but I still quite like the fact that my mum tries to hide my presents until Christmas morning so it wouldn't seem right opening them the night before!

  6. Have You Ever Built a Ginger Bread House?
Funnily enough I have years ago and it was the best ginger bread house you've ever seen! So much so that I ate all of it within a day of making it...


  7. What Do You Like To Do On Your Christmas Break?
I do love decorating everything whether it be the house or presents, I love it all! This is gonna sound really cliched and cheesy but spending time with family is definately my favourite part of Christmas and this year will be extra special with my beautiful, new addition to the family :-) 

  8. Any Christmas Wishes?
To have a stress free 2012 and to finally find a nice home for me and my little family.



9. Favourite Christmas Smell?
I loooove the smell of a real Christmas tree which is pretty ironic considering we don't have a real one!

10. Favourite Christmas Meal Or Treat?

I'm not sure what these are universally called but when we have Xmas dinner, I can't get enough of the mini sausages wrapped in bacon, we call them pigs wrapped in blankets and they literally have to be rationed amongst the scavengers in my family. You can't beat passing round a tin of Quality Street after Christmas dinner watching Christmas Specials as well :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...