Social Media

Follow me on Tumblr' Follow me on Pinterest Follow me on Twitter Follow me on Instagram Subscribe to RSS

Sunday 11 December 2011

Xmas Treats for....Me ;-)

I'm so excited it's nearly Christmas and while I was browsing for pressies online, I think the excitement might of took over a teeeeny bit and I kinda bought stuff for myself instead of family & friends I should of been buying for...epic fail :-\ I have began to kinda hate when people do huge haul blog posts or videos because in a nutshell it's kinda annoying watching someone drone on about how they just "popped" over to the MAC counter and only bought "a few bits" which "only" cost them at least £50....BORE OFF with your indispensable amounts of money! Anyways, on that note I thought I'd share my haul with u haha....

 Witch Cleansing & Toning Wipes
These do the job in terms of removing make-up and freshening up the skin but I was especially impressed at how gentle they are on the eye area. With other face wipes that are marketed in a way to help fight spots, I've found them to be too harsh to use around the eye area so I was pleasantly surprised with these.

Nivea Visage Facial Cleansing Wipes for Normal & Combi Skin
My go to face wipes, basically because they always seem to be on offer in Asda. I have to admit I quite like the smell of them as well even though I'm sure all that fragrance is probably crap for my skin!

The Body Shop Seaweed Ionic Clay Mask
As I've mentioned in my previous post, I had a facial which included a clay face mask being applied and whilst I would've loved to shell out and buy the Dermalogica mask, I thought I'd opt for something cheap and hoped it would provide some cheer for my skin. Anyways, I am soooo happy with this as a cheap substitute and I would love to babble on about its merits but I'll save that & some before/after photos for another post :-) On a money saving tip, this costs £10 from The Body Shop but there's some great deals on fleebay *hint hint*

Stargazer Nail Polish in Silver Chrome
 I bought this specifically to do nail art stamping with as it's supposedly a good stamping polish. I was definitely impressed with how opaque it is and the consistency of it for stamping is spot on.

Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat
I'd heard good things about this top coat from one of my fave nail bloggers so was quite keen to try it out & it didn't disappoint too much. It's really shiny when dry & obviously it's an added bonus that it dries super fast but it's not exactly the longest lasting top coat I've ever come across. I'll definitely be doing a mini review of this soon anyways if anyone wants to know about the pros and cons of this much raved about top coat.

 China Glaze Nail Polish in Midnight Kiss
 This is another nail polish I bought with the sole intention of using for nail art stamping...unfortunately it's not quite thick enough to show the colour & pattern off that well but it does still create pretty enough designs that I'll be sure to upload in the near future.


Sigma F80 Brush - Flat Top Synthetic Kabuki
I bought this whilst Sigma were offering free worldwide shipping a few weeks ago during the annual Black Friday sales and I could not be more pleased with it, so pleased that I think it may even deserve a post dedicated to how much I love it!


Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion
Considering this is such a staple product in so many ladies make-up bags, I quickly snapped one up when my new favourite website buyapowa were offering them for £10. Yet again, another product that I think deserves a mini review as I did a little comparison against another eye primer I had the other day and this basically blew it out of the water so yeah, watch out for that soon.


Wow...I can waffle on sooo much but I hope at least one person got something out of reading this?!? Have any of you tried the products I've babbled on about and what did you think of them?



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...