Social Media

Follow me on Tumblr' Follow me on Pinterest Follow me on Twitter Follow me on Instagram Subscribe to RSS

Saturday 8 March 2014

Fashion Picks: Spring In Your Step

From top left going clockwise: Pounce Peep Toe, Limited Buckle Boots, Grey Strap Detail Boots, All Yours Ankle Boots.
We have the most unpredictable weather in the UK, particularly where I live in Manchester which is known as the rainy city. This is where ankle boots become your best friend. You can pair them with jeans on a colder day and they also look great with floaty, daytime dresses meaning you can wear them all year round. What's not to love? 

Here's my pick of ankle boots currently available on the high street.

I'm not one for having my toes out to be honest but for some reason I really love these boots. They would look good with so many different outfits, I think you could even dress these up for a sophisticated evening look.
I used to work in New Look once upon a time and I've always been really impressed with the shoes in particular...there's always a good choice of styles, lots of on-trend stuff and the prices are really good. I'm a sucker for patent boots so my eyes lit up when I spotted these.
A bit of a different choice and there is a pretty good selection of alternative coloured boots if black or brown ain't floating your boat. I particularly like these ones though as they are a lovely, grey tone and they also have added blingy gold which I always love.
These beauties have been on my wishlist for donkeys now and I feel quite sad that they still don't exist in my wardrobe! I have so many little outfit ideas in my head about how I would wear these as they are such a gorgeous style.


2 comments:

  1. The new look boots are really nice, I have been looking for boots like this for ages but I can never find the right ones!
    Harriet xxxx
    http://kosmetickaleidoscope.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're nice aren't they, I also spotted a similar pair on their website with a slightly lower heel if your after something more comfy :-)
    x

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...