Social Media

Follow me on Tumblr' Follow me on Pinterest Follow me on Twitter Follow me on Instagram Subscribe to RSS

Friday 21 March 2014

Mother's Day Beauty Gifts: Under £30


As Mother's Day is fast approaching us, I've been having a good gander at the plethora of beauty goodies on offer for those lovely ladies in our lives. It's also my indiscreet way of hinting to the mister, what I would love to receive as a present from my little lady. There are loads of really good deals around at the moment so now is definitely a good time to get ahead of yourself, make your mum smile and avoid a last minute dash to the petrol station, admit it...we've all done it!

Gucci Flora Eau De Toilette 50ml - £29.55
This is universally loved by a few people I know and I think the bottle is so pretty, in terms of the smell...I'd probably describe it as delicately floral, very feminine and fresh. As I've only ever sniffed the eau de parfum version, I'm guessing this will probably be lighter and not as long lasting as it's more concentrated counterpart but still a lovely perfume for the spring/summer season.
Nails Inc Nude Collection - £25
The formula of Nails Inc. polishes are consistently fab for me personally and I'd say this is a great, fail safe gift for someone who loves a good mani. The colours are all beautiful and I think you'd be really pushed to find someone who didn't like a single shade in the collection.
this works Cleanse & Moisturise - £22
A nice little starter kit  for someone who may never have otherwise tried out this works products. I've seen pretty consistently, rave reviews of the range notably by Anna from ViviannaDoesMakeup and she knows her stuff. Also a great budget buy, as the moisturiser included in this set retails at around the £20 mark by itself!


Benefit How To Look The Best At Everything: Flawless Complexion Makeup Kit - Medium - £25.50
Available in light, medium (shown above) and dark.
I'm sure a lot of you have noticed these Benefit sets have been floating around for quite a while but I have only just discovered them...where have I been?! From a personal point of view, I would be so happy to be the recipient of one of these magical little kits as I don't own many benefit products and I'm so eager to try every single product in the kit. The products are luxury miniature sizes so would double up as convenient travel sizes. I'm pretty much in love with the packaging as well and it makes the products seem that bit more awesome. If your not sold on this kit in particular, there are other varieties of the kit such as the Bronze of Champions Kit, guaranteed to please those who appreciate a bit of bronze goddess going on.


Rituals Sakura Gift Set - £27.50
includes: shower foam 200ml, gentle scrub 150ml, scrub, 100g and body cream 70ml.
I discovered Rituals through one of my favourite Glossyboxes a while ago, the products feel so luxurious and this body care set will be a lovely, pampering treat for your mama to indulge in.
Elemis Skin and Body Wonders Gift Set - £21.50
includes: Melting Cleansing Gel 20ml, Maximum Moisture Day Cream 20ml, Maximum Replenish Night Cream 20ml, Tranquil Touch Indulgent Bath Elixir 50ml, Tranquil Touch Creamy Body Wash 50ml.
Another awesome little gift set from Debenhams, jam packed with skin and body saviours. At roundabouts the £20 mark, I think this is great value for a more high end spa brand.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...