Social Media

Follow me on Tumblr' Follow me on Pinterest Follow me on Twitter Follow me on Instagram Subscribe to RSS

Wednesday 5 March 2014

My Top 5 Nail Polishes...At This Moment In Time

Since starting up my blog, my addiction to switching up my nails every other day has definitely waned, to the point where I've finally succumbed to the reality that I need to get rid of some polishes. In a vain attempt at condensing my little collection down, it ultimately ended with me getting slightly overexcited at all the pretty but sadly unloved colours and swatching everything to my little hearts content. Despite this serious setback, I eventually whittled down my stash and came to the conclusion that really, I could probably survive with just a few polishes, maybe 6 or 7...okay at least 25, JUST in case.

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhzsg64tcJfEqDHMhpIl-2OqyfIV53GPxP7BpY2n5mG1FBQNHuxVLqlNeeOPhHLGXRTE3KHOph1HILwKqpLIsB_QjSlOEfg4uHWteFQq3aUFZB3l3Rnwg17tP6fzR07MBQjS4JJPIJn2d_c/s1600/DSCN2307X.png
Image Source: Like a Candy Shop

Nowadays, I do tend to play it safe with my nails by sticking to shades I love and that I know suit me but the babies pictured are the ones that are without a doubt, my most loved and used colours.

L-R: Models Own Beth's Blue, Models Own Pastel Pink, Barry M Peach Melba, Barry M Gelly Lychee and Models Own Nude Beige.
I know there isn't a huge variety of brands in there and that's not to say I don't like other brands. I just happen to own a lot of Models Own and Barry M polishes but admittedly, I do absolutely love Models Own...there kinda bang on for price and formula whereas Barry M can sometimes be a bit more inconsistent. I just find that with SOME of the Barry M colours, I have to paint 3 coats and to be completely honest, I simply cannot be bothered with that kind of faff considering I often have a limited window of time to do my nails, between putting a toddler in bed and doing housewifely stuff. Overall though I really like the Barry M range and the shades featured here usually do the trick in 2 coats.

Remember, it's good to share so comment away with your favourites.




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...