Social Media

Follow me on Tumblr' Follow me on Pinterest Follow me on Twitter Follow me on Instagram Subscribe to RSS

Wednesday 26 March 2014

Mother's Day Gifts: Under £20



Just thought I would post a few last minute Mother's Day gift ideas, as I've spotted quite a few good things over the past few days. If you like what anything you see, you'll have to be quick though as there are only a few days now until Mother's Day.

Includes: Gentle Foaming Cleanser 50ml, HydraQuench Cream 30ml, Tonic Bath & Shower Concentrate 100ml and Moisture Rich Body Lotion 100ml.
I loooove a bit of Clarins, every product I've tried from the brand has been awesome and my mum likes their stuff too. Apparently the kit contains everything you need to achieve radiant and soft skin from head to toe. According to Debenhams website, you also get a free gift thrown in...what's not to love? 
Includes: Deep Sleep Pillow Spray 75ml and Deep Sleep Stress Less 5ml.
Okay, so I know this just creeps over £20 but the other this works bundle I had planned to include in this post has sadly now sold out. Regardless of that, this a great little present and I've heard so many rave reviews of the pillow spray that is included in this set. A great gift to turn your favourite hardworking lady into a sleeping beauty.
Includes: Prime Time Brightening Eyelid Primer 1.5ml, Round The Clock Waterproof Eyeliner in 4pm 0.6g, READY Eyeshadow Duo in Glitterati & Center Stage 3g, READY Blush in The Big Break 3g and  Marvelous Moxie Lipgloss in A-Lister 2.25ml.
Aside from your base, this contains pretty much everything you need to do a full make-up and with a value £39 this is a bargain hunter's dream. The glam gold packaging doesn't do any harm either.
Includes: Shea Butter Hand Cream 30ml, Pivoine Flora Hand Cream 30ml and Cherry Blossom Hand Cream 30ml.
A great value gift set containing L'Occitane's best selling shea butter hand cream, alongside two floral fragrance creams, so if you know someone who already loves the original star product of this set, I'm sure they would love a trio of these luxurious quality gems.


Jimmy Choo Eau De Toilette - £20.95
A floral fruity fragrance with woody undertones, dedicated to strong women full of confidence, who are also fun and playful...whatever that implies. I just think the bottle looks lovely and I wouldn't be disappointed seeing this sat amongst the rest of my perfume collection.
balance Me Radiant Skin Collection - £18
Includes: Cleanse and Smooth Face Balm 15ml, Radiance Face Oil 5ml, Moisture-Rich Face Cream 10ml, Radiance Face Mask 15ml and Stellar Face Balm 7ml.
I have always wanted to try something from the balance Me range but I wouldn't really know where to start as they have so many fab looking products. This is a super duper gift for a lady with more mature, dry or sensitive skin as it has everything she would need to treat her skin to a full blown facial. This gift collection alleges to contain "radiance-enhancing, plumping and firming natural skincare" so again perfect for the aforementioned skin types.


Nuxe Mother's Day Set - £20
Includes: Huile Prodigieuse Multi Purpose Oil, Reve de Miel Hand and Nail Cream and Reve de Miel Lip Balm.
I just had to include this last find I came across on my gift hunt. It contains some of Nuxe's most loved products and I'm sure your mama will really appreciate treating herself to some uber nourishing, french pharmacy gems.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...