Social Media

Follow me on Tumblr' Follow me on Pinterest Follow me on Twitter Follow me on Instagram Subscribe to RSS

Tuesday 18 March 2014

Micellar Water...Save or Splurge?


Micellar water is a cleansing product that is pretty widely available from lots of different brands but I thought I'd compare and review the two that I use, as I have enjoyed using up both and they have made a difference to the way I have always took my make-up off.

I have always been pretty lazy with cleansing, I make to take my make-up off every night but often end up using any sort of wipe, face wipe, baby wipe...whatever wipe I could find. Wipes are not great for your face though as they tend to have chemicals in that irritate your skin and they don't entirely remove excess dirt or grime on the skin. Cleansing with this kind of solution is much more gentle on the skin and it dissolves make up quite easily, just make sure you have a good stash of cotton pads.

Bioderma Sensibio H2O Michelle Solution - £9.99
Hugely raved about and rightly so. The pro's? It easily removes all of my make-up, it's mild and it leaves my skin feeling fairly clean. I always try and wash my face afterwards because I never feel fully cleansed unless I've done the full whack. Although, I suspect I may have more luck with the Sebium H2O which is more specifically targeted towards oily skin types.

L'oreal Skin Perfection - £3.32
I also think this is a really effective at cleansing make-up off your skin and it's so cheap in comparison to the other cleansing waters out there. It does an equally as good job removing make-up as the Bioderma, although you may need to wipe your face a few more times to fully remove everything. If your looking for a bargain beauty buy, then you will probably love this.

My preference would still be Bioderma, I just feel a tad more clean after using it but I would repurchase both depending on how the pennies are that month.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...